Friday, October 4, 2019

Rejoice!!

Good morning! An amazing verse to start off!!
PSALM 118:24 (KJV)
This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.
SO? Are you rejoicing in this day or is today turning out to be trouble, trouble, trouble for you?
Well, Romans 5:3 says that we are to know "that tribulation worketh patience." Now in my daily life, I do not believe that I experience "tribulation" like our Apostle Paul did. So I use "trouble" or "trial" or "struggles". And I think about all the apostle went through.... and the Lord was his strength ... so where should I look for my strength to make it through and for the strength to be able to rejoice? Ah, the Lord!! I pray for you today that you can trust the Lord with your day!! REJOICE!!
Philippians 4:4 (KJV)
Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice.
Grace to you this day!
Marianne


No comments:

Post a Comment