Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Fundamental!

Good morning on this glorious sunshiny day! Grace and peace to you today! I pray that you are walking close to the Lord today, praying without ceasing about any trials, struggles, or troubles and praising the Lord Jesus Christ for the work He has done in and through you and what He will continue to do in and through you today.
I read a "Two Minutes with the Bible" post this morning from Berean Bible Society about being a Fundamentalist. Hmm, what IS a Fundamentalist? Strangely enough, I wasn't sure if I wanted to claim that title as a Bible-believing Christian. So?? I looked up the definition:
fun·da·men·tal·ist
/ˌfəndəˈmen(t)ələst/
noun
noun: fundamentalist; plural noun: fundamentalists
  1. a person who believes in the strict, literal interpretation of scripture

AND?? Guess what?? I AM a Fundamentalist and I DO CHOOSE to use that title for myself!! 
My verses for today:

2 Timothy 3:16-17 King James Version (KJV)

16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.
Grace and peace to you today! Know that I am praying for you whether I know you or not!! God knows you!
Marianne

No comments:

Post a Comment